Email Whitelist is a list of email addresses or domain names from which an email blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Advertising emails have become a big problem for many people. In order to increase customer satisfaction, most email service providers have installed blocking systems to help customers stay away from these unwanted emails.
However, current blocking systems are not perfect. They sometimes block emails that customers want to receive. At Real Estate IQ / MLS Deal Finder, we are working hard to provide our customers with information about real estate and our awesome software. In the meantime, you may not want to miss the great deals our software can find for you. You can use whitelisting to make sure you get our emails.
1. In your inbox, locate one email from each of the email addresses mentioned above.
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
1. When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
2. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Click “Save”.
1. Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
2. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Click the “Add Rule” button.
3. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type or paste the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
4. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Source: Digital Marketer. "Email Whitelisting"